Thinking about Divi vs Elementor vs Oxygen? Confused about which one to go for? Trust me, I’ve been there. You may not believe that but I’ve spent hundreds of dollars trying out a lot of web page tool builders.
Out of that lot, these are the ones I’ve tried. So whatever I’ll tell you today, that would come from a true experience!
Being a business owner, it’s essential to pick a featured-rich web page builder. Otherwise, competitors would take the cake and we will think like – OMG, what is going wrong with my conversion rate?
So hang in there and read this article to know which web page designing tool is the best: Divi vs Elementor vs Oxygen?
Divi vs Elementor vs Oxygen- An Overview!
Divi Review 2020
With Divi, you can take your website to a whole new level with its incredibly advanced visual builder technology. Along with Divi page builder, Divi comes with outstanding themes.
Divi themes are loved by many people and I must say – these are the most used premium WordPress theme worldwide. The interface is fast and features like drag & drop make it easy for beginners to use Divi.
Here are some features that you can expect from Divi:
- Effects: You can edit your page effects such as hue, saturation, contrast, brightness, sepia, opacity and blur by adjusting a slider.
- Shape Dividers: You can create a space or divide a tab into multiple segments via shape divider. It lets you set the colour of the divider and its height along with the angle of inclination you want for it.
- Bulk Editing: Just hold the CTRL button on your keyboard and select the tabs you want to edit by clicking on them. This can help you in changing colour, height, width, effects and much more for all these tabs altogether.
- Transforms: Transforms add an inclination to your tabs, which give a 3D effect to your page. You can change the height, position or even size of the element with its transform feature.
Elementor Review 2020
Elementor website builder allows WordPress users to create and edit websites by employing the drag and drop technique with a built-in responsive mode. The responsive mode takes care of your mobile website optimization. As you know, mobile indexing is now on top priority more than ever.
If your website is unable to load properly on mobile, Google won’t rank your website higher on its SERP.
But, if you use Elementor, you don’t need to worry about responsiveness. Here are some of the unique features that you can expect from Elementor:
- Template Library: With 300+ design templates, Elementor has the most number of search engine optimized and mobile-responsive templates.
- WooCommerce Builder: Integrate WooCommerce with Elementor and enjoy designing an epic product page, unlike the simple WooCommerce product page with no features.
- Global Widgets: You can save a widget you edit and use it anywhere across your website when needed. Elementor has 87 widgets to choose from.
- Motion Effects: Make your page dynamic with Motion effects feature in the Elementor Pro version.
Oxygen Review 2020
Oxygen is a powerful visual editing and page builder tool for your website. It comes with a boatload of features that can make it easy for us to design any type of page we desire.
Here are some features you can expect from Oxygen:
- Fully responsive templates: Like Elementorm Oxygen also have templates and a full readymade website of about 5-6 pages, ready to deploy which is mobile responsive.
- Design elements: Oxygen comes with great and unique design elements like Heros and titles, sliders, accordions, social proof etc. These features help you design an optimal website in your business domain.
- Money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the platform, you can get a refund within 60 days of your purchase.
- WooCommerce: You get to customize WooCommerce linked pages with Global styles and icons. Make it more attractive and generate more leads.
Divi vs Elementor vs Oxygen – Final Comparison!
|Purpose||Build creative websites||Build SEO websites||Build business websites|
|Theme compatibility||Recommended to stick with Divi theme only||Compatible with all major WordPress themes||Compatible with several WordPress themes but not all|
|SEO||Comparatively low||Highest SEO in templates||Lowest among the 3|
|User Experience and Ease of Use||Great user experience with easy to use dashboard||Highly user-friendly interface||Could take time to get the hang of the interface|
|Customer service||Satisfactory||Commendable||Quick and precise|
|Pricing||$89/year or $249 1-time||$0-199/year||$99-$169 1-time payment|
Want free & best graphic designing tools so that you can outshine your website in terms of graphics? Try reading this article of mine here – 7 Free Graphic Design Websites Like Canva
Divi vs Elementor vs Oxygen – Looking for Verdict?
Selecting a great web page building tool is an important step. If you pick something that is not suitable, your business website would look like dirt.
So who is the winner of this battle? Is it Divi, Elementor, or Oxygen? Frankly speaking, all these website builders are awesome.
It all depends on what you’re aiming for. If you want to be cheeky and creative with your website, you should opt for Divi. If your main emphasis is on SEO and selling, go with Elementor.
If you want a balance between SEO and creativity – Oxygen is best for that sort of website building.
So, here’s a tip you can follow. The best way to know your requirements is – make a list of things you expect on your website.
Now go to the official website of each page builder and read about their features and other attributes. See whether they’re matching your expectations or not.
Invest smartly and let me know which web page builder are you going to choose in the comments.